After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Life is Good

Uggg... I just wrote a long, lovely post about today's ultrasound/doctor's visit. All kinds of wonderful detail and prosaic thoughts about the little ones inside, infertility, friends and more. But one ill move with the mouse, and -POOF!- it's gone.

I don't have the energy to go through it again, and will hope I feel up to recreating it later.

For now, the Cliff*notes version:

*Ultrasound wonderful
*Sweet little fluttering heartbeats
*Possibility of a third yolk sac that didn't develop
*Reminding myself that I'm so happy to have two inside!
*All is good, in me, in life.

And for your viewing pleasure:

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Yay Laura!! They're looking pretty cute so far! :)

PS... I know about the whole disappearing act with posts. Its been happening to me lately and its driving me crazy!

OvaGirl said...

Wow Laura. That's truly gorgeous!

Sunny said...

How Beautiful!!!

cat said...

Awesome... :)

So glad it all went well. Hurrah for both of them.

Mrs. T said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and your hubby. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

That's great news Laura. Hope the little tadpoles keep looking so gorgeous.