After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Shameless Photo Op

I've never posted pics of the babes here, for a few reasons. First, I'm deathly afraid of being outed to the real world. The blog world is a totally different place from my real world. And second, when the babes were new and very young, they looked like preemies. They were gaunt and skinny, and while beautiful to me, I didn't want any pity or "Oh, aren't they teeny!" I get that enough in real life.

These babies blow me away by every little thing they do, by how they grow, and by the cool developments they make every day. They're making sweet noises now, are so full of smiles I can't get them to eat, and are getting better about holding their heads up (although they still HATE tummy time.)

So with that, I present to you a few shameless photos. Feel free to ooohhh and ahhhh to your heart's content. It's never too much for me. But I am going to take the pictures down in a few days. Enjoy.


( photos removed )

9 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm ooohing and aaaahing all over the place. They are absolutely beautiful!

Sheryl said...

Ahhh... the are absolutely beautiful laura!!

Anonymous said...

They are GORGEOUS! They look like they are thriving and happy. So sweet it almost made me miss that stage a little. But only a little ;-)
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So cute - thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what cuties!

GLouise said...

Awwww- so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Sunny said...

OH MY GOSH they are just perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the cuteness! They're absolutely adorable, Laura!

Cat, Galloping said...

so cute! do you have to polish them to get their heads to be so shiny? ;-)