After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Second Thoughts

My life is good. I am lucky to have a wonderful (for the most part!) husband, two beautiful children that I begged God for day in and day out, resources to live a comfortale life, health and happiness.

I think twice about my earlier bitchings now, especially when there are people out there, like Snickollet, who are not facing the loss of free time or independence, but of a spouse, a best friend, a father to her children. And she handles it with such grace.

2 comments:

Hopeful Mother said...

You're right - we are fortunate to have husbands and children to complain about... definitely some perspective here.

Kirsten said...

A shock to the system that I needed; my heart just aches for her. I want to run home to my husband right now.