After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Monday, April 30, 2007

What's Next?

When I opened the pages of this very fun catalog, I did a bit of a jump-back-jack. There in large letters, I see the words "IN VITRO."

That's as far as I got, as my mind wandered... what could this whimsical and kooky catalog possibly be selling? IVF comfort kits, complete with fuzzy pajamas, ice packs and designer alcohol wipes? IVF t-shirts, or perhaps beer coozies? Key chains?

Nope, it was this. Surprisingly, right in time for Mothers Day. Weird.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I just recently discovered that catalog myself but haven't seen the lastest...that is very odd. Grow your own test tube flower?!?!
And happy birthday to the twins! It is amazing to me how quickly time has gone by with my pregnancy so I am curious to see what'll happen when our two girls are here, and to see what's on my "I Never" list (played it all the time in jr. high and sometimes high school...loved it!!)

Anonymous said...

How odd! Though I will say, they sell the "I was worth the wait" onesies, so perhaps IVF comfort packs aren't far off?

Sunny said...

I am not sure I like that. Crazy!

Stilla Momma said...

It's funny, IVF, HSG, Beta and other words will always be stuck in my head from my treatments.lol Sad, the life of an infertile!