After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! Kind of.

Wow, I've been gone a long time. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd written, and I'm remiss that I have no totally thrilling and exciting news to share.

We're in the final week of closing up/transitioning our business, as I'd written about earlier. It's hard work, thrilling yet kind of heartbreaking at the same time.

Anyhow, that's my excuse for my absence, and I'm still in the throws of it through early next week. I'll be back to a psudo-normal schedule by next Thursday, and hope to update a bit about a crazy, scary car accident experience, thoughts about closing the business/not working, our babies, other babies, secret infertility (should I pry?), all kinds of good stuff. Do check back.

1 comment:

GLouise said...

Glad you're back! I was getting worried about you! How many weeks along are you now?!