After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

G-Orgeous, If I Do Say So Myself


I was this close (hold thumb and index finger right next to each other) to posting a pic of my gorgeous babies, but I am entirely too paranoid about "outing" myself and my little ones. No one in my "real life" knows about this blog, and I'd like to keep it that way.

So I show you today just part of my little ones. I admire these hands daily and love the way strong, miniature fingers clasp
onto mine as if there is nothing else out there in the world of any more importance.

*****************************************************

A big, huge congratulations to Alex on the exciting and sudden arrival of Alejandra. G-orgeous, too!

2 comments:

GLouise said...

Awww! Too cute!!

Hmm. Maybe you could post a pic for like, 24 hrs. and then delete? Or does that still show up on cached Google?

S said...

Just yummy and adorable!