After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So Long, Farewell ...

Auf weidersehen, goodbye...

I'm off on Friday for a week's vacation with J and two friends. Am currently most excited about the hours of peace on the airplane ride, just J and I. Once that excitement has subsided, I will commence being thrilled about meeting our friends at our final destination (it's a two part journey), enjoying our accomodations, eating in fabulous restaurants, and lolling about on the beach.

But for now, just one thing at a time.

A small, but oh-so-coveted gift card to Tar*get for the first person to guess the correct location, based on the photo below:


5 comments:

GLouise said...

Either St. Croix or St. Lucia?! Definitely the Caribbean, me thinks! Very jealous!

Sunny said...

Hawaii? OH I AM JEALOUS! At first I was so scared you were leaving for good. Glad it is short term trip. ENJOY!

Eva said...

Bermuda? Wherever it is, there room in your luggage for one more?

Anonymous said...

Hawaii?

Rich Angie said...

Bora Bora?

Yes, I'm new here ;) Your blog is so inspiring....it makes me want to get back in the saddle, er, stirrups again!!