After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bouquet for the blues

So sweet ... I get home this evening after another intentionally-long day at work today to find a bouquet of beautiful yellow flowers waiting right outside my front door. No, not from my hubby, who knows how down I am, but from mom and sister. The flowers were addressed to both me and J. I love it that they acknowledge that he is equally devastated. So often, the man is dismissed or thought to have no real feelings or sadness. I know that J. feels as sad as I do, but he doesn't really express it, which is frustrating to me.

Anyway, gorgeous bright yellow flowers that just scream "Be Happy, Damnit! Think Positively! Good will come to you!" Now, I just have to listen.

No comments: