After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Victory is Mine!

It's in these times of uncertainty and rollercoaster emotions that you sometimes need to take a break to give props where props are deserved (or will make yourself feel good).

I've given myself three of the progesterone shots, on my own. It's something I was convinced I couldn't do, but I did. Yay for me.

***

It's finally feeling like fall (how's that for a tongue twister?), and I was so excited to wake up and dress in a sweater and jeans. I've spent the past three hours on the front porch, people-watching and reading a wonderful story.

I've got all the goodies for a butternut squash soup recipe that I found in Cooking Light (one of my favorite magazines), and am excited to make a real meal tonight, for the first time in what seems like forever.

2 comments:

S said...

Wow, how the hell did you give yourself PIO shots?? And, more importantly, how do you do it so I can figure it out?

Seriously, I'm thinking positive thoughts for you.....thanks for reading my blog-I'll make sure to add you to my list as well!

S

cat said...

That's great you are brave, strong and appparently super flexible! Hurrah for you.