After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

All Aboard!

I'm waiting, waiting waiting, to ovu - ovu - late! There's a singsongy thing going on in my head, as I repeat that over and over to myself.

Good gosh, this feels like it's been the longest first half of a cycle ever! I messed up with my Clearblue Easy Ovulation Monitor, and didn't try to set it until day 8, which you're not allowed to do, so I'm using the regular OPK. And two a day at that, just so I don't miss it.

And it's not like I'm even trying to catch the O so that J & I can have a romping good time on the waterbed, it's so that I can get the instructions to start the Lupron and get this big, bad IVF train off on it's journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and offering support. I've added you to my list of reads. Good luck with your upcoming cycle!

Sheryl said...

hiya! Visited your site for the first time today (thanks for visiting mine and commenting on Six Feet Under!) I've added you to my daily reads and look forward to reading about your progress!

S