After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ouch!

I know it's not all that bad, but that needle was a little bit bigger than I expected. In comparison to the Follistim pen, this little needle for the Lupron was just wider. I actually poked at my stomach once, and it bounced back! Now it's all itchy!

I've been giving my kitty meds this week to try to get her spraying under control, so we struck a deal tonight ... if I can stick the needle in my belly, she'll let me stick the chewy shrimp pill down her throat. I held up my end of the bargain, but man did she fight me tooth & claw!

I'm happy to be finally moving along with this whole in vitro process. We'll see how long this newfound eagerness lasts.

* * *

Randomly came across this site ... kind of ironic given the sex-related topics.

No comments: