After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

No Title Necessary. Ug.

Uggggg! Blech !! Argggggggguugggghhhhhhh splat splat!

Oh, sorry! That's just me retching over today's horrifying news. I knew it was coming - blech! - But perhaps thought it might just go away. -- Urrrggg! - Excuse me now.

Bleeeeeeeeeee! Ugh! Ugh! Double splat again!

**********************

Updated at 6:30 p.m.

Gosh, just as I'd gotten through the day, that horrible retching is back.

Elective C-section since the pain of childbirth is soooo bad: Blagh!
$20,000 a night hospital accomodations: Urgggblagh!
Private rooms, private chefs, private birth: GaaaaaaaaghBlech!
"Very low, very small" c-section scar: Buuuulglahhhhhhh Splat!

2 comments:

cat said...

*delurking* I will second that UG! She fell pregnant then had a C-section because she's a pussy and didn't want to feel pain??? I hate her even more now.

Anonymous said...

I agree ... Hoochie! She said she thought she might have a c-section ... like it wasn't in the works the whole time. Hooch!