After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Heat Advisory

Yes, it is smotheringly hot in my sleepy southern city, as today's temperatures hoovered in the high 90s.

But the heat wave I'm talking about has taken over my body, full force. I knew that hot flashes were a side effect of Lupron, and I've had some very hot evenings lately (hot in temperature, mind you, not the nookie).

But it just hit me, right now {slap the forehead in a "Eureka!" moment}, why everyday, at around 5:00 or 5:30, I am overcome with insufferable warmth, and my skin turns all glow-y, dripping with sweat, positively glistening, as we ladies like to say.

It's time for my fix. My body is in withdrawl, craving, craving, craving the juicy goodness that is Lupron.

Fear not, chubster. You'll get the goods.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I totally know what you mean about the hot flashes. They knock me off my butt.

I know you don't know me but I did a lupron search and found your blog. Lupron SUCKS but I hope that one day it will be my miracle drug. I am like you, I want a baby real bad.