After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

GiddyUp!

Finally!

I got my period today, so a visit to the coochie-cam is in order for tomorrow morning, and we can get this show on the road. J is very pleased, as now he can {hopefully} finalize his football travel schedule. Yipee. {Can't you hear the enthusiasm in my voice? Can't you? It's not there, I promise!}

On a more negative side note {there's always one of those, isn't there?} I've got killer cramps, but Dr. says I can only take Tylenol, which doesn't seem to do a darn thing for me, AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD I'm getting some bruising on my stomach from the shots. Which is not a suprise, in and of itself since I got them all over on my last cycle, but I really thought I was doing such a good job this time. No future in nursing for me!

1 comment:

cat said...

Hurrah... finally. Do you get to stop the shots now or move onto other shots?

A dab of antibiotic ointment on each bruise makes mine vanish a tad faster.