After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Pass it On

Pssssst. Susan's got a new job.

Hey, did you hear? She got fired because she's a slob.

What? Susan's husband is involved in the Mob?

* * *

Wife A was not pregnant. She was actually quite horrified at the thought of it, which was slightly reassuring, and had no idea where the origin of the crazy rumor came from.

I had a great time with The Buddies, and with Wife B. We had a great weekend, with little talk of babies, except for the good-natured ribbing of J by The Buddies about his man-duties, but all in all a great weekend.

There was a point, as we prepared for the much-revered football game, when I was completely surrounded by Mommies. Of whom I really only knew one, and they all wanted to talk about their babies. I've gotten really good at coming up with different ways to say "Your baby is so cute, really, one of the cutest I've ever seen!"

They spent much time analyzing the upcoming season's baby Halloween costumes, and what their little pumpkins will be dressed up as.

So jealous. Green, green, green with envy.


I got the call from Dr. M, and am scheduled to start Lupron injections next Saturday.

No comments: