After years of infertility and IVF, we've finally seen light from the other side. I knew it could happen, but certainly didn't think it would be us ... our new life with twins. Gulp.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Party Tricks

Here's how it works. Follow closely, now...
  1. Put on your favorite, but more recently, tighter, jeans
  2. Tuck your cute orange top up into the bottom of your bra to expose your stomach
  3. Using individually-wrapped alcohol swab, clean top of glass vial and exposed stomach
  4. Remove syringe from packaging, and prepare Lupron injection
  5. Hunch shoulders, bend slightly at waist. Note rolls of fat that pop out at attention.
  6. Choose one fat roll, steady hand holding syringe, and Ready! Aim! Fire!

Look, Ma! One hand!

***

I took Julia's hint on making a double batch of cookies with the stand mixer, which is something I use quite rarely, and freezing some of the dough in little balls.

Man, that's a lot of dough. I never tire of chocolate chip cookie dough, but tonight, I was D-O-N-E. I'm feeling a bit puffy.

Don't imagine that has anything to do with my ability to perform the Party Trick above?

1 comment:

OvaGirl said...

I'm with you on the party trick and very glad you've got cookies to serve with it but you didn't mention anything about the lighting (I suggest disco ball) or the all important Music To Inject Yourself By...